Who are we?
- GW Financial Solutions is a financial solutions companies operating in the UK, with over twelve years’ management experience in providing debt advice and financial solutions. GW’s aim is to provide the best advice in a clear and easy to understand manner. We are confident that together with our commitment to delivering an excellent customer experience, we can reduce some of the stress and worry financial difficulties often cause.
- Whilst GW is a North West based firm we are able to offer our services and advice to all areas of the UK, including Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Our services and solutions include advice on Debt Management, Individual Voluntary Arrangements, Trust Deeds, Bankruptcy, Debt Relief Orders, Budgeting and Finance Advice and Full & Final Debt Settlements**, however not all of these are administered in-house. Included in our advice services we can also recommend additional ways of saving you money and preparing for a secure future.
- GW is a fee charging financial solutions firm. No cost is attached to the initial, detailed personal consultation each client is afforded. The purpose of a personal consultation is to assess the best route forward and provide the most appropriate advice for your individual set of circumstances.
- Should you wish to undertake one of the financial solutions available through GW, then fees and costs may be involved and will be clearly communicated both verbally, and in writing before contracting in to any agreement.
- With some solutions, GW uses carefully selected and screened third parties, where this is the case for a solution we recommend you, you will be notified of this, and who they are, before contracting in to any agreement.
- GW may receive a fee from the third party. If you wish to know what this is just ask your Personal Finance Advisor.
- Where GW services or solutions are not suitable for some, or all of your financial needs, we will always make recommendation or advise you on where you can find the help you need. We are committed to ensuring you find the most appropriate solution.
How do we work?
We recognise that talking about debt, finance and money can be daunting, overwhelming and sometimes upsetting. We know that every client has different needs and circumstances. All our Personal Finance Advisors are trained to work with you to ensure you feel empowered and confident about the route you choose, and you feel comfortable and reassured by how sensitively and efficiently we have approached your situation.
Once we have mutually agreed the best solution for your individual set of circumstances the next stages are managed and administered by either our Personal Finance Managers or one of our carefully selected and screened third party associates (Namely Hanover Insolvency and Johnson Geddes Insolvency). You are not limited to using the third parties we have relationships with, you can do this by visiting the following website: gov.uk/find-an-insolvency-practitioner.
** This service is exclusive to existing customers and is only administered by GW for those on a Debt Management Programme